The new Bryston BP17³ is a state-of-the-art analog stereo preamplifier launches in Q3 2017
Fully Discrete and Analog preamplifier
The BP17³ delivers incredible sonic performance while still adhering to traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout the preamplifier. The BP17³ includes the patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers and incorporates much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor.
Balanced (XLR) inputs and outputs:
Additionally, new to the BP17³ are two pairs of Balanced (XLR) inputs as well as a pair of balanced outputs which can be configured as either variable or a fixed, allowing compatibility with the BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier (or other balanced input headphone amplifier).
Inputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 4x Single Ended Pairs (RCA)
Outputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 2x Single Ended Pairs (RCA Tape Loop)
Control: RS-232 (DB9), IR
- Balanced and Single Ended Inputs and Outputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output (compatibility with the BHA-1)
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Internal DAC (Additional Inputs: 2 Optical, 2x SPIDF)
- Internal MM Phono Stage
- BR2 remote control